Let’s Work Together!
I have enjoyed serving the following platforms over the last several years.
I’m available for contract writing, proofreading, editing services, photography (local) and speaking. Contact me for more details on your exact needs.
Do you need a critical eye for your writing project, blog post, or book manuscript? I would love to assist in your writing and editing needs.
I’ve written for women on topics of faith, life, and relationships for 20 years. I’m a former content writer/editor for RightNow Media’s Bible study curriculum and wrote leader’s guides alongside the video teachings of Max Lucado, Margaret Feinberg, Francis Chan, and David Nasser.
My early days of writing and publishing include internships at Lifeway Christian Resources and Focus on the Family’s book publishing departments. I’ve written for the Dallas Theological Seminary student journal, various other devotional platforms, and contributed to books of Christian authors including Greg and Erin Smalley and Vicki Courtney. I have a BA in English and MA in Religion: Church Ministries from Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA.
For 20 years, I’ve led women (college-aged, the 20s, 30s, and 40s) in small group Bible studies. I’ve spoken on topics of motherhood, marriage, faith, and relationships for the following ministries:
- MOPS meeting— “Putting your marriage first after kids,” Lakepointe Church, Dallas, Texas, March 2015.
- Women’s Conference– “Preparing our hearts for the holiday season,” Circle of Friends Women’s Ministry, Holyoke, Colorado, November 2016.
- Women’s Breakfast— “How to live like you are loved,” St. Patrick Catholic Church, Holyoke, Colorado, August 2017.
- Women’s Night of Worship–Anchored Women’s Gathering, First Baptist Church – Holyoke, Colorado, June 2017.
- Video teaching for MOPS meeting—“How to live a life of Thanksgiving as a Mom.” Webster Hills United Methodist Church, St. Louis, MO, November 2018.
I specialize in natural light photography. Please contact me on my photography Facebook page if you are interested in booking a local session.